About this webinar
Now that New Zealand and Australia are slowly reopening their economies, more accounting firms are moving to help their clients confront the recession head on. Get ready to learn about the important role advisors can play in the economic shift, and how your firm can help shape your client's recovery or growth plan.
During this webinar, Naomi De Kock and Johannes Schlechter from Spotlight Reporting talks to Simon Moor (Managing Director from RIVAL Accounting) about:
- RIVAL Accounting's overarching strategy to help their clients recover and grow.
- Specific tools Simon and his team are using to develop cashflow forecasts and how they're doing this.
- The steps his firm have taken to help clients secure government funding for their budgeting services.
- How RIVAL Accounting have created a scalable client communication model, without compromising on quality.
- Simon's leadership philosophy to ensure continued effectiveness and focus for his team through different changes.
If understanding how to manage cashflow wisely during economic shocks is important to you and your team, listen to this recording.