ALL THE CHOICE YOU NEED, READY TO GO
Four powerful products
Four award-winning products and powerful feature sets that combine to create a complete reporting and forecasting platform.
Reporting is a powerful management reporting tool designed to help clients or businesses make informed decisions to achieve better business outcomes.
- Save time and effort by seamlessly consolidating up to 50 client organisations with multiple currencies
- Extensive chart gallery with templating, customisation and white-labelling options
- Drive action, share insight with our action plan and pre-populating executive summary
- Use our cash waterfall chart to visualise your cash-ins & outs, and monitor liquidity
- Share more by adding any external content into a report
Great budgeting and cash flow forecasting can mean the difference between business success and failure. Forecasting is an ‘all-in-one’ budget creator, three-way forecasting and scenario builder.
- Easily import your Budget data or start from scratch
- Full 3-way forecasting with flexible rules and great outputs ideal for the Bank and Board
- Add loan amortisation and dynamic rules for a more timely and accurate client forecast
- Plot and plan for the future by selecting or creating ‘what if?’ scenarios
- Our tax schedules improve the accuracy when forecasting the payment of different tax types
Our software is constantly innovating. Check out our latest new product features
Dashboard provides an instant snapshot of business performance to enable you to focus on what really matters. A great entry level experience.
- A wide selection of simple displays and charts
- Quick and easy to use drag-and-drop dashboard creation
- Get a holistic view of performance with financial and non-financial KPI reporting
- One page dashboards with three customisable layout options for clear focus
- Use our non-financial integrations for a full 360deg view of a business
For franchises, not for profits and industry specialists, Multi allows you to aggregate, rank and benchmark. Multi is a specialist tool that takes the drudgery out of creating multi-entity reports where comparisons are key.
- Consolidated view of up to 500 organisations
- Organisation ranking and KPIs
- Anonymised rankings for sharing with Franchisees and Branches
- Exception reporting
- Visual scorecard and chart galleries
Import financial and non-financial data
From leading sources of financial data like Xero, QuickBooks Online or MYOB, to other non-financial data from Google Analytics and WorkflowMax. We bring useful data together, simply and fast.
Get started today
Spotlight Reporting offers robust and flexible reporting options backed by a responsive customer success team. Take a look and judge for yourself.